[ros-dev] Request for use of Logo on items at CafePress

Wierd Wierd wierd_w at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 09:21:31 CET 2004

I have set up an account at CafePress, and would like
to make some ReactOS merchanise, for advertisment
purposes.  I do not intend on adding a retail markup
to the base price of the items in question- the prices
will be solely the price mandated by CafePress for
fabrication and shipment. (this means I make nothing)

Some of the items that can be made, include Mugs,
buttons, mousepads, T-shirts, hoodies... ...Thongs...
and other misc. items.

I think it could have utility for us as a project, on
occasions where we are promoting our project-- Things
like "ReactOS Developer" buttons for our booth
sitters, etc...

I would like a "Yeah"/"Nay" vote, and then I may
require a written letter of permission allowing me to
use the logo. (The letter is required by the CafePress
legal terms of service contract)

Please let me know what you think of the idea.