[ros-dev] headers in reactos/w32api/include and reactos/include/wine

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 22:55:35 CET 2004

Hi,

--- Jonathan Wilson <jonwil at tpgi.com.au> wrote:
> I think that if WINE used the new w32api merge I mentioned for its
> DDK/API
> headers and the new mingw-runtime merge I mentioned for its msvcrt
> public
> headers and wrote to those (plus private wine only headers and
> "undocumented" headers), that would be a good start to making WINE
> more
> like windows IMO.

Its not worth the time or effort to take that method to restructure the
two projects. More effort should be focused on building ReactOS and
WINE with the PSDK headers. Once both Wine and ReactOS can be built
with the PSDK headers both projects headers will be close enough that
we can switch anytime we want.

Thanks
Steven