[ros-dev] headers suggestion

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 06:03:19 CET 2004

--- Casper Hornstrup <chorns at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I don't understand why you want two free SDK projects.

I am not wanting to create two free SDK Projects. Lets be clear the the
mingw SDK/DDK is good but the rules for getting anything in to it are
crazy. MSDN has been known to be wrong almost every other day so using
it as a primary source of information flawed. The Wine headers already
exist so its not like I am talking about creating something new here.
They have shown a willingness to work with us so we should work with
them.

Thanks
Steven