[ros-dev] Idea to protect ReactOS

Casper Hornstrup chorns at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 22 19:01:36 CET 2004

It is not Microsofts job to check that our code doesn't violate
IP laws. Just opening a support request at Microsoft is about
$580 (at least here in Denmark; it has been several months since
I've done that though). Do you really think they will look through
our source code for free?

We are better off using common sense and not accepting large
patches. The source code doesn't even have to be from Microsoft
in order to violate IP laws.

Btw. can someone design a new mouse pointer. Our mouse pointer is
100% equal to the Windows XP one.

Casper