[ros-dev] Windows NT architecture

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Mon Nov 22 14:44:45 CET 2004

I recommend having an MSDN-like sub-website that will document all
process information, system data types, etc. As for reading I would have
a look at all of the files within ReactOS, Wine, and obtain a copy of
the Windows System Internals. It is a book, or you can find it through a
Adobe Acrobat File I believe. I would also like to see what functions
extend other functions on the ROSDN site. Call it whatever you wish, but
this would be a powerful resource for newbies!