[ros-dev] NTDLL.DLL

Thomas Larsen sikker2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 21:29:45 CET 2004

Hi got a problem i Reactos

The Kernel32.Def File
LIBERY KERNEL32.DLL
EXPORTS
NTDLL.RTLALLOCHEAP

And all the other def files where HAL.Somefunction NTDLL.Somefunction etc are in

I know that NTDLL.DLL IMPORTS "RtlAllocateHeap etc." those funktions from a lib in rtl.lib but
don´t know if thats the
problem becures SCSIPORT.SYS allso import some HAL.somefunction witch allso are broke

The tool DependX86 a tool use to find broke link in files can´t either find them and it a littel
strange problem becures i should work microsoft allso do that kind of linking against files and
allso use lib files to import

Use the most recent CVS of Reactos and the newest edition of MingGW
Allso tried differet option and differt compilere versions but seems to me theire must lay a
strange problem in reactos og MingGw Simpl don´t support that...

Crashlist of Files:
Kernel32.dll depend on NTdll.dll
User32.dll depend on kernel32.dll
Atapi.sys depend on Scsiport.sys depend on HAL.DLL
The Subsystem CRSS
And Many more

Anybody Help Me Please

Thomas