[ros-dev] Moving ntoskrnl configuration defines into ntoskrnl/include/config.h ?

Casper Hornstrup chorns at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 28 11:41:26 CET 2004

WHOLE_PAGE_ALLOCATIONS shouldn't be a compile time define. The
code should be written to retrieve the setting from registry
instead. The reason is to minimize the number of compile time
defines in the code base. The more compile time defines there
is, the harder it is to make sure a particular change does
not break building with one or more of the configurations.
Ususually a developer does not want to do a make clean &
reconfigure & make for each configuration to make sure it does
still build in those configurations. The same goes for KDBG.

Casper