[ros-dev] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 19:33:47 CET 2004

Hi James,

--- James Tabor <jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net>
> All the headers I need have been committed already, unless someone
> changed things
> since two day's ago? 8^\
> In all, it compiles all the way with bison too!

You can go ahead and commit it if you would like. If GvG does not
object I dont either. He was working on OfficeXP installation but I
think he is breaking from that a bit for the xbox project. I am able to
get Office2000 and XP under Wine with their msi.dll so it would be
interesting to see if we can get it to work.

Thanks
Steven