[ros-dev] DirectX

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Tue Nov 30 22:15:32 CET 2004

Hi
One quesitn do you plan to map the graphice drivers directx to user mode
then to d3d9.dll ?
that way the directx for the graphice crad should go.
thuse api that are not support by the graphice card driver should map to
software emulation api

sames goes for ddraw.dll and some other dll files for directx