[ros-dev] Guess who's back

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Sat Apr 2 11:59:01 CEST 2005

Aha.... no wonder I couldn't find it by poking around with firefox.  Is
there a reason for using the svn: server instead of the nifty apache dav
module?  I've been using subversion set up that way at work for a few
months and it's really nice.  Anyone can access the repository with any
web browser, or windows web folders.  Also allows authentication and
encryption via x.509 digital certificates over SSL.