[ros-dev] 0.2.6

nick_journals nick_journals at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:45:38 CEST 2005

Thanx Robert. Works now :-))

I just wanted to congratulate you all for the fantastic work and progress
you guys made, 0.2.6 really kicks ass.
It much much faster then earlier and it already feels like the 'real thing'.

Sadly I couldn't contribute anymore but I still follow the list each and
every day. And the progress is fantastic!

Keep up the good work & have a nice weekend all,
Nick