[ros-dev] My attitude

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Sun Dec 4 22:52:07 CET 2005

I have experienced some attitude from a variety of people on the
mailing-list, and irc. I believe each persons way of doing things are
different. Logging all communications both on IRC and Mailing-lists
would allow users, developers, and internet browsers. Logging irc
would allow people to see what is happening on IRC. I had a great
deal of flaming and difficulty on IRC. With logging people can see
what is going on and if there is any arrogance people would be able
to see it. Also if something is important integration with the wiki
would be great.