[ros-dev] Freeze the trunk and release

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Mon Dec 5 20:41:15 CET 2005

Next week I have finals and wont have much time.  I suggested to Wax
that we either do it soon(meaning today or tomorrow) or not until Dec
16th when I get done with school.  He then said that he didnt think it
was quite ready for a release yet and didnt want it to fall around
Christmas time(because people get busy I'm guessing).  So... where this
all stands I don't know.  Maybe even skip this one and do 0.2.9 in 3
more months and maybe that time it will be 0.3.0?

Brandon