[ros-dev] Google Integration was: My attitude

Mark de Wit dew at slothy.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 20:43:45 CET 2005

Google has been competing with Microsoft on a tit-for-tat basis for some time now (desktop search, Google Desktop, GoogleEarth, GoogleChat etc)... Imagine a Google "distro" of reactOS integrating those apps out of the box.  That would be fantastic, both for google and end-users (come on Google, we'd need a media player too!).

But what does a PC distributor have to gain from bundling reactOS?  Sure, less cost per unit, but think of support issues etc.

Mark