[ros-dev] Software distribution

David Hinz post.center at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 16:31:58 CET 2005

That's similar to the way I would do it: Create a livecd where you can
choose in freeldr whether you want to boot into livecd or an install,
but infact the install would be a ReactOS live-session, but instead of
explorer.exe it would start a graphical installer.
Despite the fact, that we would have to create a graphical installer,
this should be easy to implement and such an installer could be very
easily reused for updating ReactOS and always provides the same
interface to the user.

Greets,

David Hinz