[ros-dev] translation

Raigedas raigedas at dmprojects.com
Mon Dec 12 07:06:24 CET 2005

I guest you did not read my message carefully:) Let me explain... Yes, I
understand that it is always good to have as many translations as
possible. But maybe it is inefficient to make translations at this state
of ROS:

*** there are going to be a lot of changes to the code and this will/may
affect _all_ the translations also.

*** only one translation (or very few) may be required in the developing
process and/or for testing.

*** there is no point to make corrections to translations all along the way,
because ROS can not be used in productional environment in this state
anyway.

i will be glad to create (or to help creating) a translation to my native
language, but maybe it is not time for it yet. What do others think?

Raigedas