[ros-dev] State of the 0.2.9 branch

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 11:51:24 CET 2005

Ge van Geldorp wrote:

> Last item is perhaps a bit controversial. I don't like the huge icons in
the
> start menu. It also makes the start menu not fit in 640x480. Can we please

If my memory serves me correctly, (I don't have the code in front of me),
this change was intended to support 24x24 icons in the start menu as per
Windows. However as we don't have any 24x24 icons, it defaults to 32x32 (the
huge ones we see now)

I have this reverted in my tree. I was going to revert it in HEAD until we
have 24x24 icons to allow the change to work as it should. However I haven't
been able to get hold of Martin and didn't want to revert without his say
so.

I think reverting in the 0.2.9 branch would be ok though and I'll do it
later if no one objects.

Ged.

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
<mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.

Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
Further information can be found at www.exide.com