[ros-dev] getfirefox

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.org
Wed Dec 14 11:32:45 CET 2005

> From: Ged Murphy
>
> Although we're in feature freeze, do you think it's worth
> including the getfirefox utility to the 0.2.9 branch?

I agree that getfirefox is totally awesome :D but I might not be completely
objective on it. I always copy fixes I made to trunk to the branch, but as
you noticed, we're in feature freeze and getfirefox is not a fix, it's a new
feature, hence I didn't copy it. Then again, the risk to stability in the
branch is minimal. I think WaxDragon should decide on this, I can live with
it either way.

GvG