[ros-dev] getfirefox

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Wed Dec 14 11:52:45 CET 2005

I do think it is good idea start bending the rules when new cool program or
featuer comes and put it to the release branch.  I want see we strict follow
this rules.
other wise it maybe end up all new featuer and program ends up to the
release bransh when they comes to trunks under a release process.