[ros-dev] getfirefox

Ged Murphy gedmurphy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:13:55 CET 2005

Magnus Olsen wrote:
> I do think it is good idea start bending the rules when new cool program or
> featuer comes and put it to the release branch.  I want see we strict follow
> this rules.
> other wise it maybe end up all new featuer and program ends up to the
> release bransh when they comes to trunks under a release process.

I wasn't pushing this for the cool factor, I was pushing for the
feedback we would get.
I think it would be beneficial to get feedback sooner rather than later.
If 0.3.0 does happen to be our next release, it would be the first time
we've offered firefox, which could be dangerous IMO.
It's better to get the bugs ironed out before this time.

However I'm happy either way. It was just a thought.