[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gvg] 20200: Fix by Royce3:

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:20:55 CET 2005

Hi,

On 12/15/05, James Tabor
<jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net> wrote:
> So, was that the cause of that?

It was introduced by a patch from Mike McCormack, I think to wait on
ShellExecuteEx to finnish because some stupid apps check on the return
value and if the application has not finnished launching before
ShellExecute returns the application behavior can differ. I am not
100% sure about this and will ask Mike about it. Comments and link to
the patch introducing the bahavior are in the bug report.

--
Steven Edwards - ReactOS and Wine developer