[ros-dev] LinuxTag 2006 in Wiesbaden (Germany)

David Hinz post.center at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:37:33 CET 2005

Sounds like a good idea, as germany could be a big market for ReactOS
(OS/2 was very popular at banks and insurances) and as such events are
always great for getting some new contacts and getting some attention
(by the press and big companys like IBM (I will never give up my dream
of IBM supporting us)).
I'm from Germany too, and I would help with this, but I've got to go to
school (I don't think it would be a problem to cinvince my teachers that
I've got to go there, I'm the best in my class, but then there's my
mother...).

Greets,

David Hinz