[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gvg] 13476: Fix EOL setting

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Wed Feb 9 20:12:14 CET 2005

Hi,

did you know it is possible to configure Subversion, such that it automatically sets the correct properties for new checked in files? It looks at the file extensions to set properties such as the EOL style, mime type and to configure keyword expansion strings. For Windows the settings are stored in the registry, and for Unix they are stored in the file ~/.subversion/config. I attached a registry import file as an example, which contains settings I am using myself.

Regards,

      Martin