[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gvg] 13518: Sync to Wine-20050211

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 15:42:06 CET 2005

--- gvg at svn.reactos.com wrote:
> Sync to Wine-20050211
> - add support for Edit boxes in MSI dialogs

Just a short note. With this patch most installars using MSI might be able start on ReactOS but
there seems to be some sort of communication issue when they try to tell services to load msiexec.
I added a Windows Installer service here in my tree but still have not had much luck. If someone
wants to sync msiexec.exe with winehq and have a look we can then see how far iTunes and Office
will get.

Thanks
Steven