[ros-dev] MISSING LINK

Gunnar Dalsnes hardon at online.no
Tue Feb 15 21:10:02 CET 2005

Make a unified diff of modified files, zip it together with any new
files you created, create a new "bug" in bugzilla
(http://reactos.com/bugzilla) using "Patches" as component. Add an
attachement to the "bug", attaching your zipped diff. Then mail the link
to the "bug" to this list. Then you dont pollute the list with big(?)
attachments and anyone who wants, can take a look at your patch with ease.

Gunnar