[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [hbirr] 13570: - Started the rewriting of the cache manger.

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Wed Feb 16 02:15:12 CET 2005

hbirr at svn.reactos.com wrote:

>- Started the rewriting of the cache manger.
>- The new cache manager uses section objects and maps the content of cached files
>  into the kernel address space for functions like CcCopyRead.
>- The implementation isn't complete. It works for me to compile ros on ros if enough ram is available.

Very good work!

I tried it and needed the attached changes in order to boot...
[cc02.diff] Don't try to map data past the end of file in VFAT.
[cc03.diff] Fix incorrect check in CcMapData.

Also I've patch which fixes fast mutex implementation and it's usage,
which depends on these cache manager changes.

Regards,
Filip