[ros-dev] Recent SVN annoyances...

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Sat Feb 19 01:55:47 CET 2005

Hi,

Some things that need to be fixed ASAP:

1) Gunnar's additions to ntdll's critical.c break cmd.exe. This is not
his fault per-se, since his checks are legitimate. It seems cmd.exe is
not intiailizing the CS before using it. Although I understand that his
changes are needed, I would prefer devs to actually test their changes
and fix the broken apps, and not just break them, since this is a
regression in a way (much like Thomas's pseh fixes).

2) Thomas' recent patches flood debug output with an error about
NtGdiCombineRgn. Once again, please either fix the broken apps which do
this, or show the message only once. It makes debugging impossible.