[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gvg] 13652: Import Wine Resource Compiler and use it for winedll's

Eric Kohl eric.kohl at t-online.de
Sun Feb 20 12:58:42 CET 2005

gvg at svn.reactos.com wrote:

> Import Wine Resource Compiler and use it for winedll's

Gé,

wouldn't it be better to import the wpp and unicode libraries into
separate directories within the tools directory? This way wmc could also
use the unicode library and support all known codepages.

I also have a modified widl in my source tree which can build simple
client and server stub files. Widl requires wpp, so sharing wpp and
unicode would be useful.

Could you also create a vendor drop of widl in tools/widl?

Regards,
Eric