[ros-dev] RE: Collection of wine tools on windows

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Thu Feb 24 18:25:59 CET 2005

I do not like to use wine header it exists alot wine specfiy thing in wine
header and alot need to change in the header.
I did need to rewrite alot of wine header to geting directx port of dinput,
dsound and other part. For it did not
exists in MinGW headers. You need alot work to rewrite wine header geting
this working in reactos.
wine header does not work out of the box.  I still think the best choice are
continue to use mingw headers.