[ros-dev] compile error

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 28 23:06:42 CET 2005

I was compiling ReactOS 0.2.5 today.  I typed "make" and it went swimmingly
when it threw this up at me:

kernel32: [CC] 	misc/console.c
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
make [1]: ***[misc/time.o] Error 2
make: ***[kernel32] Error 2

The system's a Compaq Deskpro 4000, with C: being a 1.25 GB hard-drive and
with 64 MB.

What do people suggest I do?  (Besides updating to 0.2.6?)

Wesley Parish
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?