[ros-dev] packet manager

Klemens Friedl klemens_friedl at gmx.net
Sun Jan 2 09:54:45 CET 2005

> Alex Ionescu wrote:
>
> All our app would have to do is 1) parse an XML tree containing
> information (like name, size, etc, maybe even a rating) and the download
> link to the exe).

Why do we need a program for that? I think a web (or local) HTML/XML based
application is even better for that purpose. We can use php or a XML and a
XSL File for that. Every Browser (also the Mozilla Controll) can show it.
The XML-File or Files is/are stored on the web server or local. Mozilla (and
IE) parse the XML (with XLS) and generate a dynamic app list.

Klemens Friedl <frik85>
http://www.reactos.net.tc - ReactOS Fansite (Compatibility database, media
files)

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben