[ros-dev] Re:[ros-svn] [ion] 12748: Fix incorrect LPC Object export...we export pointers not the object itself! Also remove more TIME stuf

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Mon Jan 3 16:28:14 CET 2005

Hartmut Birr wrote:

> I think that Alex's changes are correct. If Alex's changes are wrong,
> all other type object initialisations are also wrong. There is only
> one little bug, the EXPORTED/IMPORTED definition is missing.

Hmm, you might be right...

POBJECT_TYPE _LpcPortObjectType; /* <- Debug symbols */
extern NTOSAPI POBJECT_TYPE LpcPortObjectType; /* <- W32API headers */

POBJECT_TYPE _IoFileObjectType; /* <- Debug symbols */
extern POBJECT_TYPE *IoFileObjectType; /* <- Official DDK headers */
extern NTOSAPI POBJECT_TYPE IoFileObjectType; /* <- W32API headers */

- Filip