[ros-dev] Application Regression (vim.exe)

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 13:09:30 CET 2005

Devs,

    I installed the win32 vim package from vim.org back around
0.2.3-0.2.4, and was quite surprised when the console vim.exe mostly
worked.  Recently, while testing PuTTY, I tried the command line tools
(psftp specifically) and they would not accept input.  I could ^C out
of it and then all the input I had typed showed up on the command
line.  So, I tried the console vim again and it doesn't accept input
also.   I checked both vim.exe and the command line putty tools under
0.2.4 and 0.2.5-rc2, and they both work, so it is something after the
0.2.5 branch.

    I'm reporting this to the ML because I'm not very familiar with
the console code.  Any ideas or pointers would be appreciated.

Andy
--
The cheese stands alone.