[ros-dev] I need help to build reactos to develop reactos.

yang leeews at sohu.com
Tue Jan 4 18:14:45 CET 2005

Hi
I am a new comer.
I began to read codes a few days ago, now I installed reactos 0.2.4 in vmware, but it can't do any thing even if I want     to copy a file(both command line and GUI), when I do this in GUI, it show me a blue face or do nothing. what do you make up your reactos develop system? It means read, edit, and compile code in reactos. I was on win 32, which emulater is better to run reactos on it? any idea would be appreciated.