[ros-dev] Re: 12852: migrate substitution keywords to SVN

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Fri Jan 7 17:17:56 CET 2005

Hi Casper,

I only committed the files without any change to remove the keyword values
from the repository. The keywords themself are still present. This is a
bit different from CVS, where both are stored in the repo.
This way the anoying "modified" messages for "svn status" disappeared.

> Can't we remove them from the files where they are not compiled into
> ReactOS?

> Or at least add them to all files and make it a rule that they should always
> be there?

I propose the following:
We can remove the property "svn:keywords" from files, that are
not authored by us. This preserves the original id/author/date comments
and is especially usefull for the files originating from the Wine vendor branches,
freetype and similar.

Regards,

   Martin