[ros-dev] usb - UHCI, OHCI and EHCI implementations

Ryan O'Connor ryan at pcsoftware.co.nz
Fri Jan 14 22:02:05 CET 2005

Hi,

This is Polonium from the irc channel (although I’m not in there all the
time)

Just trying to gather what’s happening with USB support, more specifically
the host controller interfaces that are required to lie below the usb device
drivers.

Is there anyone currently working on this?

If not, are there any programmers who would like to solely focus on
implementing, for example, a universal host controller interface for
ReactOS.

While I do not know much about the topic myself, with ample resources and
team members I may be able to make a good start. Anyone else interested? The
specifications for the interfaces can be found on the Intel website.

Regards

Ryan O’Connor

---