[ros-dev] usb - UHCI, OHCI and EHCI implementations

Ryan O'Connor ryan at pcsoftware.co.nz
Sat Jan 15 01:20:23 CET 2005

It says on that site that the directory listing has a folder called usb in
reactos/drivers/ but it doesn't exist in the latest svn. Anyone know if this
project been started yet?

Mark?.. Can I help? Right now I'm assuming you don't have SVN commit access,
maybe you could apply for it. Sorry I wanted to email you directly but can't
find your email address.

Regards
Ryan