[ros-dev] 13073: Implement LOAD_LIBRARY_AS_DATAFILE flag

Thomas Weidenmueller w3seek at reactos.com
Sun Jan 16 11:32:51 CET 2005

Ge van Geldorp wrote:

>Must have missed it somewhere... Looking over the patch again, I see places
>where I corrected it but I'm missing again where I introduced it. Can you
>point it out to me please?

Just look at the diff of res.c...Looking at the entire file there's
lot's of typecasts to ULONG and arithmetics with pointers that aren't
portable...

>Hmm, I thought BOOLEAN was for kernelmode stuff and BOOL for usermode? Then
>again, BOOLEAN might be the native type and BOOL the win32 type. Anyone know
>for sure?

AFAIK it should be used in umode and kmode equally, unless defined by
documentation it should be used for variables and function parameters.
However it's not really wrong as we do it in many places, I just thought
i should mention.

Regards,
Thomas