[ros-dev] Build announcements

Mark Tempel mtempel at visi.com
Mon Jan 17 13:21:23 CET 2005

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) wrote:
[snip]

>A lot of people don't use IRC or read the mailing list, so it might also be
>useful to keep people updated with the happenings in SVN too.  e.g. when
>accept was committed, current status of USB, etc.

The status of USB will be maintained on the wiki.  I will make a real
effort to keep the usb stack page up to date.  For now I will say that
USB is pre-pre-pre alpha (as in it builds, but doesn't work or do
anything useful).  That will be changing as I work on getting uchi
controller support.  None of  this should be on the ROS main page (IMO)
since it is only the beginnings of a feature, and an actual feature.

As for SVN updates, just subscribe to the SVN mailing list, and you'll
get all the updates you desire ;-) .

--mark