[ros-dev] Re: We have a web browser : Input ?

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 13:34:55 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

--- Martin Fuchs <martin-fuchs at gmx.net> wrote:
> OK, I will put it on my TODO list
> Do you think we should call the program "iexplore.exe" ?
> It is really comparable to IExplorer, that's also more or less just a wrapper
> for the MS Web browser control. And we can use both: the Mozilla control
> and the MS control.

We have a replacement for regedit called regedit.exe so I don't see why we can't call it
iexplorer.exe but I would think to avoid leagal problems we should call it "Internet Browser". I
am working on getting Internet Explorer to install under ReactOS so maybe we should name it
ibrowser.exe so it does not get replaced if you install IE.

Thanks
Steven