[ros-dev] Re: We have a web browser : Input ?

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at ev1.net
Mon Jan 24 17:58:27 CET 2005

barry day wrote:

>That should be left to the developer of the buggy app to fix. One of the
>reasons Windows has problems with malware is because of developers going about
>things the wrong way. They need to be taught to do things correctly, not
>accommodated for.

never never never gonna happen.... IOW... dream on ;)

seriously... who's going to stop developers from doing stupid things?

Do end users care about developers doing things the wrong way?

If we even tried, the only thing we would do is alienate potential users
of our OS, because their favorite killer app doesn't work on it.