[ros-dev] Branch for the 0.2.7-Release approaching

Robert Köpferl rob at koepferl.de
Sun Jul 3 14:30:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

the date of the branch for the 0.2.7-release is fastly approaching.
I dated it for Monday, 11.06. So there's still over one week ahead. I
please you to stop implementing new features but and finish bigger
reorganizations in the code. Keep the checked in code compileable.

If you have issues concerning the date of the branch, post a message.

More or less for my own (but also from comments on the ml) I decided to
do a just normal release with normal names. So there will be no "network
preview release" or such kind.