[ros-dev] Console Csrss Handle Errors

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Mon Jul 11 16:33:26 CEST 2005

Casper Hornstrup wrote:

>I thought we already established that such big patches are not good for us.

No, we established that misc branches and patches containing 100
unrelated fixes are not good for us.

I have not yet seen how large patches which are specific to a single
feature/fix, and which come with extremly detailed changelogs and
separated .diff files for easy reading are bad for us. Let me know if
you've decided this new policy, I haven't seen a vote on it.