[ros-dev] Console Csrss Handle Errors

Hartmut Birr hartmut.birr at gmx.de
Mon Jul 11 23:23:06 CEST 2005

James Tabor wrote:

> Hi all,
> Bored again, decided to build ros on ros.
>

> Getting this,
>
> (subsys/csrss/api/handle.c:75) CsrGetObject returning invalid handle
> (KERNEL32:lib/kernel32/mem/global.c:412) Memory Load: 11
> (KERNEL32:lib/kernel32/mem/global.c:412) Memory Load: 11
> (subsys/csrss/api/handle.c:75) CsrGetObject returning invalid handle
> (subsys/csrss/api/handle.c:75) CsrGetObject returning invalid handle
>
> Things I noticed may have been fixed,
> Multi cmd problem, handle count going throw the roof and hangs.

Can you describe the bug more exactly?

Currently I've a problem on the smp build. I build ros on ros. I do only
start one console window. After some time the output does freeze in the
console window. The cursor doesn't blink. I can move the mouse. I had
the feeling, that the sequence of locking some objects are wrong. I've
add some debug prints. It is not a problem of waiting on spinlocks or
fastmutexs. It is also not a problem of waiting on the message queues
from win32k. Currently, I've no idea what is wrong.

- Hartmut