[ros-dev] Re: [ros-diffs] [greatlrd] 16528: The return size calculation's of GetEnvironmentVariable string was wrong. Thx to <Bizzy_D> to find out cd %windir% did not work. Now it will

magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Tue Jul 12 07:00:13 CEST 2005

Hi
Harmurt
I have test the GetEnvironmentVariable it return number of chater.

Our  GetEnvironmentVariable  did count 1 char as zero and so on.
it did miss calcutaion by 1. instead geting 9 char it did only get 8 char.

This bug was expode by reactos cmd.
and we do not have any bug to getting env there, in windows. When you did
type echo %windir% it did print C:\ReactO before my bug fix. it should print
C:\ReactOS