[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [mbosma] 16593: - Build failure

Martin Fuchs fuchs.martin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 19:35:51 CEST 2005

> Building the Rosapps module fails with the following error :
>
> D:\Reactos\Svn\rosapps>svn update
> U  packmgr\lib\es.rc
> Updated to revision 16597.
>
> D:\Gerard\Reactos\Svn\rosapps>mingw32-make clean
> mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.
>
> Any idea ?

Looking at the comment of commit 15920 (Makefiles have been deleted in
the next commit) shows the answer:

Created XML makefiles for rosapps. You need to checkout /rosapps in
your /reactos folder to use it. This projects do not build:
/lib/dflat32 and /welcome (I don't know if they did before). Winemine
does not work. (but it builds) /test makefiles are not done yet.

Regards,

   Martin