[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [mbosma] 16593: - Rosapps Build failure

Martin Fuchs fuchs.martin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:33:33 CEST 2005

> Thanks Martin,
>
> I did checkout rosapps module from Reactos folder = ok
> But still cannot build rosapps module = Same error

Yes, seems it is not enough to move rosapps into the reactos folder.
You have also to include the following few lines into ReactOS.XML (for
example right at the end before the "</project>" line:

	<directory name="rosapps">
		<xi:include href="rosapps/directory.xml" />
	</directory>

After that you can go into the reactos directory, and start the build
with 'make'. The created binaries are placed into folder under
'output-i386\rosapps'.

Perhaps we should move the whole rosapps folder also in the repository
into the reactos tree, and add it permanently to ReactOS.XML ?

Regards,

  Martin