[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [mbosma] 16593: - Rosapps Build failure

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Sun Jul 17 12:57:00 CEST 2005

That would mean you need to always checkout rosapps. I was thinking
we could checkout modules other than reactos into reactos/modules/ and
use <xi:fallback> to make it optional. E.g.

<xi:include href="rosapps/directory.xml">
	<xi:fallback>
		<xi:include href="empty.xml" />
	</xi:fallback>
</xi:include>

If modules/rosapps/directory.xml does not exist, then empty.xml is included
instead, thus making rosapps an optional dependency.

Casper