[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [robertk] 16570: the release branch should be dbg=0

Emanuele Aliberti ea at iol.it
Sun Jul 17 18:43:39 CEST 2005

Hi Robert,

> I duno.
>
> At least it makes sense to me to have dbg=0 in a release or ongoing ~
> branch.
> Do you want me to set it somehow r/o or was it a criticizing question?

I simply asked if that is the intended usage of config.template.xml,
because it is references in the very first XInclude statement in the
master reactos.xml.

I may be wrong, but I read it this way: "if config.xml is not there,
load config.template.xml", therefore assuming that, if I need to chenge
the build configuration, I would

1. cp config.template.xml config.xml
2. edit config.xml

That seems a way to avoid accidentally committing local config changes
in the SVN, because config.xml is *not* in the repository.

--
:Emanuele Aliberti