[ros-dev] Re: web page

yash public at miriad.ru
Mon Jul 18 23:00:58 CEST 2005

Website proposal looks good.

I don't know if my opinion worth a cent, but I think the lines between left bar menu items make it harder to read and understand. The freebsd.org style is much simpler for brain to acquire and understand, when you only have one bold line around the whole navigation panel, and the items are separated with simple BR tag. Every extra line creates an extra load in your reception systems and occupy brain neuro cycles that can be used for thinking about content or other high abstract concepts instead.

Thanks
Yash